GED and College Prep
IMPORTANT GED INFORMATION!
Your future is calling. With the GED test, you can answer the call!
The current version of the GED test is expiring at the end of 2013 and your scores will expire too if you don’t finish and pass the GED test by then. If you act soon, you won’t have to re-take the parts of the GED® test you’ve already passed.
Don’t miss this chance to turn one small step into your next big opportunity in life. You’re almost there!
Don’t feel prepared to finish the GED test? Don’t worry—we can help! Even with your busy schedule, you can prepare, plan, and succeed. Call us at 406 281-5005, or visit us at the Adult Learning Center in Lincoln Center, 415 North 30th. We’ll ensure you’re registered for the GED test and have all the support you need to finish and pass.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- There will be a new GED test beginning in 2014.
- Any “unfinished” tests will expire at the end of 2013.
- You will need to complete all 5 tests (Reading, Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies) before the end of 2013. Otherwise you will have to take all 5 over again.
The General Educational Development (GED) tests measure knowledge and skills in five different areas:
o Language Arts – Reading
o Language Arts – Writing
o Social Studies
GED Testing Process
1. What: GED Pre-Registration prior to testing
2. When: Testing on Wednesdays by appointment only
3. Where: Lincoln Center
4. How much: $55 (cash or money order)
A graduation ceremony is held each spring!
Language Arts, Writing, Part I
Language Arts, Writing, Part II
Language Arts, Reading